Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ryan and Tammy's Engagement..from 2 years ago!

It all began in Kindergarten with show and tell and a stuffed brown and white puppy named Webster. She was so excited to show her friend the toy she got for Valentine's Day from her parents! He was excited for her! And they played all day with the toy. Jump to 20 years later..he doesn't remember the toy !!! But this post isn't about me and my friend Ryan and him not not remembering my favorite toy in the world! This is about Ryan and his wife Tammy and their engagement pictures that I've never posted! They've been married for 2 yrs!

These pics were my first engagement pictures to capture. It was a learning experience for all of us. I think we all did very well with the smiling and posing and snapping of the camera.


(Above) I told them to look like supermodels...unfortunately,
this is how Ryan thought supermodels posed. (Above) There's really no explanation other than they're goofballs.








No comments:

Post a Comment