Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mobley Wedding

Talk about being nervous. WOW! Lots of anticipation in the air. Will the ceremony go as planned? Will there be any surprises? Is that a rain cloud? It won't rain! Gosh darn it...that was a rain cloud! Sweaty palms, rapid heart beat, deer in the headlight look. And if I was this nervous, I can only imagine what the bridal party was feeling! This was the beginning of my jump into photographing weddings. The pictures turned out well for not knowing what I was going to shoot, where to stand, should I use flash, etc... It was a fun and exciting experience. Things were a bit hectic in the beginning, but that's the fun part of a wedding! Recently, I had a Mother of the Bride ask me if all the weddings I've shot are just as hectic. My reply "Hectic is my normal. Put me in a wedding that goes smooth and calm, and I'd be like a fish out of water!" Hectic is a good thing! It provides the best pictures -no stiff stance and a fake smile, just pure chaos!

After this new adventure, I knew I wanted to stay in this new area of photography. I went out and bought a new camera that would allow my pics to pop more and look a little more professional! Thanks Mobley Family for letting me shoot you! : )















(Above) The cows finally came home! And they wanted a front row seat at the wedding. We all thought it was funny that all the cows lined up at the fence to watch the festivities. So we thought it neighborly to take a picture with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment