Monday, May 9, 2011

ATV Riding at Sand Dunes

I have great friends that are adventurous and enjoy being outside. They love to go riding 4-wheelers at the sand dunes, and as usual, I tag along! I ventured away from my comfort zone of follow the leader along the trails and decided to jump some dunes...with a little prodding from my friends to get me to try it. Not to boast or anything, but I did happen to jump higher than some of the other boys ; ) Ok, I'm boasting cause it was sooo Awesome!


(Above) Yep, that's me!

(Below) Ferron and Kaden

(Below) His name's Bowler..well, that's what I know him to be called.
(Below) Bowler's brother. I did a jump-dive to avoid getting plowed over when he jumped this hill. I didn't have anyone telling me where his line was, so I guessed where he was coming up from and it was a wrong guess. Luckily I made it out alive!



(Below) Jerrod-It was dark and he had a difficult time seeing his landing spot. If you look close, he has big ol' bug eyes cause he was a little nervous.


1 comment:

  1. Talking about extreme! You all had a blast in riding your ATV, didn’t you? Last summer, my friends and I spent our time engaged in extreme sports. The entire day was remarkable, especially when we finally rode on the ATVs! I’ve learned a few riding techniques, including the peak and slide, start/stopping, and confident cornering. Though, I guess I still need a lot of work. :D

    ReplyDelete