Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Farm life!

Farm life! It's great. I don't actually live on a farm, but I visit one every few months to see friends. I was headed over to the farm for a Halloween/B-day party and drove up on a field of hay. This field of hay went for miles and miles. I couldn't even see the end of the field. It was spectacular to see. When I got to the farm, I hopped on a my very 1st 4 wheeler as a child (we had given to our friends a few years back.) It wasn't the same as I remembered-it is a LOT smaller now and didn't go as fast..oh well. Anyway, I jumped on, cranked her up(as fast as it would allow) and went roaming the farm land and came across the freshly picked cotton fields, which is where I took my pivot pictures.
Hey, that's a lot of HAY! Thats what I call hayfever! Okhay, I'll stop with the bad hay jokes! The ol' cotton pivot.


We burned a house on halloween! It was AWESOME!!! The fire you see in the background was the last efforts to completely destroy the old home, which would have eventually crumbled without the help of fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment