Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome!

Hello all! I've had a few requests for people wanting to see my photos online, so I started this blog to show you some samples of my work. I'm not a professional by any means, but I thoroughly enjoy capturing moments and love sharing them with people. I started out taking pictures of landscapes, but have slowly phased into taking pictures of people. People pics are a lot more entertaining! I love taking the un-anticipated pictures. I think these pictures capture the real smile rather than the "fake a smile and get it over with" picture. However, my favorite posed picture is that of my brother and nephew. My nephew has the biggest smile on his face, and he's only 1. I'll post it on another blog post. As for the future of this blog, you are going to see a WIDE range of pics! So with that being said, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy taking them!

If you have any questions or comments about my pictures or anything else, just leave a comment or shoot me an email- kellivw@gmail.com

-KVW

No comments:

Post a Comment